Wednesday, December 31, 2008

think about exam

2008 will gone. Its means, we will in new year 2009. So, we will meet january and its mean again, we will me exam. I think about all subjects in my lecture. So im confuse because im not ready for this examination. Why? Im not focus in this semster, because my body is not fit. Sometime, i cant go to campus. My stamina is not good. In this semester, i have 23 sks ( sks = sistem kredit semester, i dont know in english. Maybe semester credit system = scs) or 8 subjects. The difficult subjects in this semester are abstract algebra and mathematic of statistics II. maybe i must study hard..

1 comment:

R@dj@_Molana said...

(The Year) 2008 will (be) gone. Its (It no 's') means, we will (be) in (the)new year (of) 2009. So, we will meet (J)anuary and its (It no 's') mean(s) again, we will me (meet)(the) exam. I (am) think(ing) about all (the) subjects in my lecture. So im confuse because im not ready for this examination. Why? Im not focus in this semster, because my body is not fit. Sometime, i cant go to campus. My stamina is not good. In this semester, i have 23 sks ( sks = sistem kredit semester, i dont know in english. Maybe semester credit system = scs) (just use credits for sks) or 8 subjects. The difficult subjects in this semester are (A)bstract (A)lgebra and mathematic of statistics II (2nd Statistical Mathematics). maybe i must study hard.. (yes u a little bit must study hard for ur better English)

Well Done!!